We’ve reached the end of April so here are the last of the challenge photos.
22. The Last Thing You Bought — new additions for the loose parts area — the children had many interesting uses for them during the week but that will be another post;
23. Vegetable – probably not technically a vegetable but salad falls into that food group in the food guide;
24. Something You’re Grateful For — at 5:30 am while preparing for the children to arrive I am definately grateful for coffee;
25. Looking Down – standing on a stool to take a picture from the ceiling of the dining room. I’ve always considered this ‘wasted space’. Instead of two storey’s with 9 foot ceilings I’d prefer 3 storey’s with 6 foot ceilings — more floor space and less time climing on stools to reach things 🙂
26. Black & White — trying to find a black and white object was difficult — I like color;
27. Somewhere You Went — the only time I left the house/yard was to go down the street to meet the school bus;
28. 1pm – at that time I was at Jensen’s Nursery without my camera so here’s what I bought while I was there;
29. Circle — I found many perfectly shaped circles but none that I wanted to take a picture of — here’s an irregular circle that I liked better;
30. Something That Makes You Sad — This is the topic for tomorrow’s photo but I’m posting today. I’m too much of an optimist to go looking for something sad so this one will remain blank.