First, the question is…
‘Why would my cat, Monkeybutt, choose to jump the six foot span from the table to the kitchen counter?’
- She wanted to demonstrate her expert agility.
- Taking unnecessary risks is exhilarating.
- There was a shadow on the counter that could have been a crumb and she wanted to help clean up.
- It was the easiest/quickest way to clear off the counter in one swift motion.
- She is a brat (hence her name).
- The children told her the floor was lava.
- I told her to get off the table.
- All of the above.