Last week I wrote about how I renovated the playroom to improve the walkway issues. As always, no renovation is ever truely complete so now I want to tell you about some newly added features.
First, I was a little concerned about the corners of the items attached to the loft post;
This photo angle may show it better;
It didn’t cause any problems the first week after the renovation but I was concerned that it may at some point in the future. To address the possible problem I added some pieces of pipe;
One is there to soften the pointed corners but both of them are used for play. The words ‘vertical’ and ‘diagonal’ have been used often in our daily conversations this week. The toddlers have been experimenting with what toys slide best through the tubes;
I used some pieces of the leftover pipe to create some more tool storage in the workshop area too;
A mesh curtain was also added at the entrance to the block area;
Which I have been informed now makes it a pirate ship 🙂
That’s just a few of the added features – there will be more.