We have a four week revolving menu. Occasionally I make changes the lunch menu due to the likes and dislikes of the children in care. Some of our favourite recipes are included through the following links;
There are also more recipes included in blog posts under the ‘Food & Nutrition’ category. When parents (or children) request a particular recipe I will add it to the recipe pages. Not all our recipes are currently posted and some posted recipes my not be on the current menu.
A copy of the menu is included in the policy handbook given to parents when they enroll their child(ren).
When the menu is changed an updated version is posted on the bulletin board in the front entrance and here on this page.
All lunches include milk and coleslaw, salad, or raw veggies and dip.
This is our current lunch menu:
- Monday – Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- Tuesday – Bacon Carbonara
- Wednesday – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Thursday – Salisbury Steak & Potatoes
- Friday – Egg Biscuit Cups
- Monday – Black Bean Sliders
- Tuesday – Turkey Tetrazzini
- Wednesday – Ham Sandwiches
- Thursday – Texas Hash
- Friday – Pizza Fingers
- Monday – Ham Strata
- Tuesday – Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Wednesday – Salami Sandwiches
- Thursday – Fries & Meatloaf
- Friday – Taco Pie
- Monday – Hamburger Tarts
- Tuesday – Southwest Pasta
- Wednesday – Chicken Loaf Sandwiches
- Thursday – Fried Rice with Pork
- Friday – French Toast with Applesauce