We have a four week revolving menu. Occasionally I make changes the lunch menu due to the likes and dislikes of the children in care. Some of our favourite recipes are included through the following links;
There are also more recipes included in blog posts under the ‘Food & Nutrition’ category. When parents (or children) request a particular recipe I will add it to the recipe pages. Not all our recipes are currently posted and some posted recipes my not be on the current menu.
A copy of the menu is included in the policy handbook given to parents when they enroll their child(ren).
When the menu is changed an updated version is posted on the bulletin board in the front entrance and here on this page.
All lunches include milk and coleslaw, salad, or raw veggies and dip.
This is our current lunch menu:
- Monday – Hamburger Tarts
- Tuesday – Bacon Carbonara
- Wednesday – Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Thursday – Fries & Meatloaf
- Friday – Chili Wedges
- Monday – Apple (Turkey) Burgers
- Tuesday – Creamy Beef & Pasta
- Wednesday – Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Thursday – Cheesy Rice with Ham
- Friday – Baked Beans & Fritter Muffins
- Monday – Veggie Chowder
- Tuesday – Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Wednesday – Salami Sandwiches
- Thursday – Hashbrown Casserole
- Friday – Pizza Sticks with Dip
- Monday – Corn Dog Casserole
- Tuesday – Spaghetti One Dish
- Wednesday – Ham Sandwiches
- Thursday – Fried Rice with Pork
- Friday – Cranberry Apple French Toast Casserole